This is the first time the Crus Bourgeois du Médoc are able to come back to the United States of America after the launch of their new Classification in 2020. Mary Gorman-MW and Franck Bijon president of the Crus Bourgeois du Médoc will be pleased to introduced you to this Classification and answer any question you may have!
1. Château Patache d’Aux – AOC Médoc – Cru Bourgeois
2. Château de Malleret – AOC Haut-Médoc – Cru Bourgeois Exceptionnel
3. Château Cap Léon Veyrin – AOC Listrac-Médoc – Cru Bourgeois Supérieur
4. Château Chemin Royal – AOC Moulis-en-Médoc – Cru Bourgeois
5. Château Mongravey – AOC Margaux – Cru Bourgeois Supérieur
6. Château Tour de Pez – AOC Saint-Estèphe – Cru Bourgeois
About Master Classes
Master classes are in-depth tasting and discussion sessions focused on a particular region or varietal. Master classes are held in the Master Class Theater at the back right-hand of the exhibit hall. Master Classes may have some seating reserved for sponsor guests, but are primarily first-come, first-served. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to classes.