Provence is the oldest wine region in France renowned as the birthplace of rosé. Today Provence rosé accounts for nearly 90% of the region’s wine production and is a distinctive style it has absolutely mastered, generally known for its pale color and light, dry elegance. Explore the modernity and authenticity of Côtes de Provence, Coteaux d’Aix-en-Provence and Coteaux Varois en Provence AOPs, the 3 unique wine appellations that constitute the core of the Wines of Provence, and which also recently found a home in the United States.
1. Château d’Astros, Absolu, Rosé, 2021
2. Bernard Magrez – Château des Muraires, Excellence des Muraires, Rosé, 2021
3. Famille Quiot – Domaine Houchart, Rosé, 2021
4. Château La Coste, Rosé, 2021
5. Château Calissanne, Rosé, 2021
6. Château Vaudois, Rosé, 2021
7. Château Margüi, Rosé, 2020
8. Torpez à Saint-Tropez, Cuvée Bravade, Rosé, 2020
About Master Classes
Master classes are in-depth tasting and discussion sessions focused on a particular region or varietal. Master classes are held in the Master Class Theater at the back right-hand of the exhibit hall. Master Classes may have some seating reserved for sponsor guests, but are primarily first-come, first-served. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes prior to classes.